Insurance / Billing
At Remedy, we understand that navigating the complex rules and regulations that exist with in your insurance program may be difficult. Our experienced staff is here to help you understand your bill and your financial responsibilities. In addition, we always contact your insurance provider on your behalf to verify your insurance benefits and begin the submission process for your claims. At Remedy, you will receive the same efficient, effective and friendly service and medical care regardless of insurance type.
We happily accept Workers Compensation, Medicare, and most PPO’s. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your insurance coverage, please call Remedy today.
Same Day Pain Care
Our physicians and patient services staff understand that patient health and wellness begins today. We are committed to this philosophy.Contact our patient services staff for details.
Remedy is multi-lingual. Our staff and physicians speak many different languages in order to help our patients understand their condition and course of treatment. Please call us if you have questions.
Remedy is committed to providing effective, efficient and friendly patient care. To this end, we ask that patients adhere to the following:
- Be considerate of physicians, service staff and other patients.
- Fulfill all financial obligations for the healthcare that has been provided to you.
- Follow all instructions from your physician and patient services staff.
- Provide you physician with accurate and detailed information regarding all aspects of your medical history.
Remedy is committed to our patients. Your rights with Remedy include:
- The right to receive care regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or the source of payment for care.
- The right to considerate, respectful medical care.
- The right to privacy of your medical records.
- The right to refuse treatment against your physician’s advice, although you must take full responsibility for this choice.
- The right to provide feedback to our management staff via telephone, internet or in person and to receive a prompt response regarding your concerns.
- The right to receive an explanation of charges on your patient bill if needed.
Parking and Directions
Remedy is centrally located and easily accessible for most San Mateo County and Santa Clara County communities. Our facilities have ample parking and handicap parking.Directions